This post is monetized with affiliate links.
If you are looking for registration info on Affiliate Summit East 2017 you can find that here. Registration is now open and VIP passes are available for $549. Networking passes start at only $99. Register for Affiliate Summit East 2017 today.
In a short 156 days Affiliate Summit East (July 31st – August 2nd in NYC) will be upon it. That may seem like a long way away but trust me, those 156 days will go very quick. Do yourself a favor before you keep reading and go register for Affiliate Summit East. If it were me I would definitely go with the VIP Pass. That pass will pretty much get you access to everything including all the sessions, the exhibit hall and meet market, 4 meals, snacks, drinks, and access to all the session videos. Until May 13th that pass is only $579.
- It is far and away the best place to meet and talk with other people in the affiliate industry. You will find a great mix of merchants, affiliate managers, solution providers, subject experts, and of course affiliates. Just sitting for 10 minutes and talking to some of these people can be well worth the price of your ticket.
- It is a great place to build new relationships in the industry. Every Affiliate Summit I meet people I have never met that help me grow in this industry. Whether it is an affiliate that gives me a new idea, another affiliate manager that shares a tip, a new service that I can use, or any of a number of other things I always come away from Affiliate Summit with some new people to connect with in this industry.
- The education is top notch. If you want to hear from people about great SEO tips for affiliates you can learn that at Affiliate Summit. If you want to learn how to connect with bloggers as a merchant you can learn that. If you want to know about any legal issues relating to affiliate marketing you can learn that. If you want to learn about taking your affiliate program international you can learn that. Pretty much everyone can find at least a few educational sessions that will benefit them and if not there are sure to be people there you can ask that would be happy to help.
- There are some awesome networking events. From the Shareasale Under The Stars party to dinner with friends to just walking through Time Square with a couple people or hitting a Broadway show with some other affiliates there are always great opportunities to network. And a little birdie told me there might be a pretty awesome event at a pretty awesome venue this year that has never been done. Check back here in a few months and you can be sure it will be FAN-tastic.
- Your business will benefit greatly. Doesn’t matter if you are an affiliate, a merchant, an affiliate manager, a blogger, or anything else in the affiliate industry. Your business will be better off after you go to Affiliate Summit assuming you put in some effort to learn, meet people, converse with others, and stretch yourself.
Don’t wait until the last minute to sign up. Register for Affiliate Summit today so you don’t have to worry about doing it last minute (and paying a lot more). If you do register for Affiliate Summit and plan on going drop me an email (email@example.com) and let me know any questions you might have leading up to the event. I would be happy to help in any way I can.
And be sure to check out all my other posts on Affiliate Summit if you need more info.